Custom Application Development Services
Accedeo’s Applications and Data Services team offers end-to-end solutions in four areas:
- Analytics and big data
- Mission critical applications
- Systems integration
Accedeo has helped many public-sector organizations consolidate redundant infrastructure, standardize devices across sites and transition to modern cloud-based services. These clients report higher organizational efficiency and better constituent experience.
Analytics and Big Data
With storage prices falling, and sensors and automation becoming more and more prevalent, clients are seeking expertise and assistance in collecting, organizing and analyzing the vast amounts of information being collected.
A true mobility strategy is more than just the tablets, phones, laptops, devices, app stores and connectivity required. It is about the platform that will allow seamless access, security, privacy and control regardless of location. Many legacy applications were not built for today’s scenario.
Mission-Critical and Custom Applications
Clients want applications that work the way they work, especially when these are core to the organization’s mission.
Connecting siloed systems drives efficiency, streamlines business processes, reduces manual effort and errors, and increases speed to service.
Is Your Company at Risk?
Nine out of 10 computer networks that we analyze have potentially serious problems that go undetected, which can lead to unauthorized access, interruption of business, and other costly technical problems.
As a leading provider of IT services, Accedeo would like to meet with your team and provide an assessment of your network with no obligation to you. This will enable us to share recommendations on problems that need fixing, how to get more from your existing technology, how to increase mobile access for your employees, how to better secure sensitive information, and much more.
Our unique process has many benefits, including:
- No software installed on your systems, so no one -- including your current IT provider -- will know that is there unless you tell them
- Taking approximately 30 minutes to scan an average, mid-sized network.
||What we uncover...
- Servers, workstations, printers, and devices not part of Active Directory (like switches/routers/printers)
- Old computers which are still part of the network, are not being used but not yet been removed from it
- Systems which have patches, service packs and security updates which have not been applied.
- Local accounts on each system which have weak passwords
- Systems which are missing anti-virus and anti-spyware software or have been poorly configured for the firewall
- Inconsistent security policies across computers and servers in the network
- Systems with outbound access that should be blocked
- No content filtering for entertainment, pornography, social media and illegal downloads
- Poorly configured user access to shared resources on a network
- Users that are able to send mail on behalf of or are able to access other mailboxes
- Members of distribution lists on email
- Old user accounts which are no longer used and have not been properly disabled
- Internal systems with open ports that pose a potential security risk
- External issues which may cause data loss or pose other potential risks to your business
What You Get: Client Risk Report
This 6-8-page executive summary provides an overview of the devices on the network, along with a network Risk Score and analysis of each potential issue. We will review this document with you, discussing our findings in detail, answering your questions and providing specific recommendations.
There is absolutely no obligation to retain us - but we know that if we do find a serious problem with your network, you will want to take prompt action to correct it, and you may look to us for help. If so, we can provide a complete and comprehensive quote to fix the problem and make your computer systems healthy.
We Have your IT Covered
Our Managed IT Services:
- Maintain a 24/7 watch over all your IT systems, including networks servers, desktops, mobile devices, and much more.
- Identify and analyze server events for potential problems.
- Fix services or process that fail.
- Monitor servers and ensure security patches, software updates, service packs and anti-virus software are up to date.
- Make sure that data backups are done on a regular basis and completed correctly.
- Manage and secure mobile devices including smartphones and tablets.
Your Full-Service IT Provider
Our managed IT services cover all your technology needs, including remote monitoring, management of your network, 24/7 technical support for your users, and business continuity solutions to ensure your company is prepared for any possible disaster.